Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm Back!

I'm gonna try and see if I can develop this blog into something going forward. On the one hand I have a lot to say, but the editor hits hard when I begin this process; most times feeling what I have to say is of lesser and/or no import. Many of my friends assure me that is NOT the case. So we'll see where it leads from here.

Got many things on my plate here at the Playhouse. First is closing the books on the 2008 - 2009 season, which followed the annual Black & White Gala and the annual membership meeting, where a great deal of business was transacted. There'll be more on that later.

Right now the air is filled with the screeches of many children as our camps are underway for the summer. Unfortunately, they've been inside for recess and lunches for the LAST FOUR DAYS!!!
A good sunny day will be needed. But you have to love their energy, drive and desire....

No comments: